Position: University Business Teacher
University: Xiamen University Tan Kah Kee College
Student level: Undergraduate
Contract Period: 1 school year with 2 semesters, 11 months
Workload: 16 teaching weeks plus 2 exam weeks each semester (weekly teaching hours depends on the teaching plan)
Work Time: Mon.-Fri.
Holidays: 1 month summer and winter vacation, 1 week spring break, 1 week autumn break and other public legal holidays
Master or PhD in the field of Business, Economics or related majors, capable of delivering courses in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Management and Marketing. The job includes designing course and syllabus, delivering lectures, correcting homework, preparing and grading examination papers, tutoring and counselling students etc.
Part of courses list in International Business School which aim to prepare the students for further study abroad:
Fundamentals of Finance
Principles of Accounting
Principles of Management
Principles of Marketing
Production and Operation Management
Annual Salary: commensurate with experience
• Degree: Master or PhD in the field of Business, Economics or related majors
• Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa.
• At least 2 years teaching experiences at university or colleges
• A clear background check
• Degree authentication
• In good health and under the age of 60
• A free separate well-equipped apartment or monthly housing subsidy
• Annual round-trip air travel stipend
• Contract renewal bonus based on successive employment
• Obtain legal work permit and bear legal work visa (residence permit) fee in China
• Annual medical insurance and physical examination
• School shuttle bus and ferry on weekdays
How to apply: Please send your application with the position as the title to firstname.lastname@example.org
• C.V. with clear education background and work experiences
• Scan copy of passport
• Scan copies of university degrees, transcripts and references
• References from previous employers
HR Office: Ms. LIN
Add: Zhangzhou Campus of Xiamen University, Longhai, Zhangzhou, Fujian, China
About Xiamen University Tan Kah Kee College:
The college was jointly established by Xiamen University and Xiamen Tan Kah Kee Educational Development Co. in 2003. It was named after Mr. Tan Kah Kee, the founder of Xiamen University and a famous patriotic overseas Chinese leader.
Xiamen University, founded in 1921, is recognized as a first-class national institution of higher education, ranks top 15 among the over 2,000 universities in China.
The college is located on Zhangzhou Campus of Xiamen University, covering an area of 420 acres. It faces Siming Campus of Xiamen University across the Xiamen Bay, on the western coast of the Taiwan Strait. It’s landscaped as beautiful gardens, with serene lakes, lush foliage and magnificent buildings of Kah Kee architectural styles.
The college currently has a total enrollment of over 19000 undergraduate students majoring in 51 Bachelor’s programs. It has a faculty of over 900 teachers, of whom 20 teachers come from USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea and Malaysia.